20 June 2013

iMosh.com - Scam Concerns?

It has been brought to our attention that iMosh.com, a rather famous metal/alternative merchandise online shop has received a number of complaints. Four reports have circulated online regarding customers not receiving their orders and their money being collected. Some people have waited months and received nothing. We believe the metal community should be aware of this in order to come to their own conclusions regarding the legitimacy of the site and whether they should purchase merchandise from it or not. You can check out the customer stories here.

Personally, a friend ordered some necklaces and received them on time. Everything seemed fine and worry-free. We got a pretty good impression of the site and decided to order some more things. This time, the money was collected and the order never came. We waited months, and nothing showed up nor did we get any information regarding shipping issues. One day, my friend told me that he tried ordering the necklaces again for a holiday present for ourselves and it turned out that the same thing had happened; money was collected and the order never came. He alerted me that it turned out the site was a scam. Whatever the case may be, we've read other complaints and won't be taking our chances again. It's rather unclear weather they have distributor problems or their shipping has trouble arriving. One thing is for sure: there is no guarantee.

Look out for yourselves and let us know what you think.

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Ordered some spiked wristbands and a 90$ necklace earlier this year, items arrived within 2 weeks. In june I ordered a spiked armband, they sent me an email tellling me this ; "Your order has been processed and is shipping on approx. 7/18/13 by u.s. mail.
    The delay in shipping your order is because the item(s) you ordered are out
    of stock." . August 16, still didn't recieve my package. Oh and they also took my money...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty sure that the company goes all the way back to those black and white photo copies of razor blade and brass knuckle earrings that used to be in metal magazines like Rip and Metal Mania or whatever... thing is I ordered many times from them over the years and maybe as late as 2007 with no issues... but I have tried a few times in the years following that and got no product and no response to any requests... i think that the website is gone now and all of that... I am glad that i got the items that I did when I could... but for whatever reason... when they stopped providing... it did not seem like they were telling anybody about it... the very last time i tried to order... I sent a message to an active ebay store they had... looked like buying and selling on ebay was going ok... but i contacted them about my direct website order... i again got no response... so i cancelled the money that was hanging out there and tried to contact the owner directly... it is sad that it ended. was a very long run of some cool stuff. I am wearing an officially licensed (Blue Grape) Samhain necklace right now that I purchased from Imosh dot com over a decade ago

    ReplyDelete
  3. They took about $150 from me, and I had to send a photocopy of my credit card transaction report and a letter to the New Jersey Attorney General, and the money was deposited back into my account.

    ReplyDelete